Sunday, August 07, 2016

 

Issue 504: On the Road Again Redux...


As I told you last week, dear readers, I am now on the road for the beginning of the big 2016 star party season. That means you are again to be deprived of your customary Sunday reading material. Never fear, though. Next week you'll get the first installment of a two-parter, beginning with a report on my adventures at the Maine Astronomy Retreat. The following Sunday you'll learn about Wisconsin's Northwoods Starfest. Until then? As I also mentioned last time, hard as it is to believe there is 10-years worth of articles here for your perusal. Yes, ten years worth. I suspect even my biggest fans haven't read them all. Heck, I'm not sure I've read them all!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


stats counter Website Hit Counters