Sunday, November 15, 2015

 

The NEW CSP...

We are, most of us, now at the end of the fall star party season. It's been an exciting and busy and sometimes stressful couple of months. I know one thing for sure: I am one tired puppy. That didn't stop me from having a wonderful time at the newly resuscitated Chiefland Star Party, however. The organizers did an incredible job considering this was their first outing. Not only was I impressed by the event as a whole; I actually WON SOMETHING AT THE RAFFLE! Will wonders never cease? Anyhow, you'll get the full story week after next (next week we talk about Deep South).








Comments:
Has no one anything to say?? Just look at the excellent positioning of the out houses! In fun I say..... what a great time for you Mr. Mollise....bravo.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


stats counter Website Hit Counters